Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Here we come!

Expect exciting changes in 2012 at Nadia Hurtt Photography!
 
As we expand our expertise, there will be lots of opportunities for our clients to experience free photo shoots, discounted prints and the unique chance to be the first to try our new poses and photo styles.
 
Here is a quick peak at our plans,
 
Models needed: I'll need models to sit for the new styles and photo techniques we'll be experimenting with. If you volunteer to be photographed for these one-of-a kind sessions, you can order as many photos as you like and pay no sitting fee. These unusual sessions of playful photos will be posted on my Facebook page and will book up quick, so be ready to check your schedule as soon as you see the announcement!
 
New package prices and new photo gifts available: My 2012 price list will include a new selection of print packages at discounted prices. You will also be able to purchase your photos as photo gifts such as canvas prints, cards, accordian books and more! The list of photo gifts you can create with our one of a kind shoots is endless!
 
Pre-shoot and proof sessions: I want my customers to have the best photos on the island and this means not just taking a great photo, but capturing the moment you want to preserve for generations to come. Now, before every shoot, I will meet with each client, either in person or via phone, to spend time discussing what moments are most important to you. After the photo session, we will sit together to look over the photos, choose your favorites and walk through the ordering process to make sure you are able to hang the exact pictures on the wall that you envisioned.
 
Booking fees: Thanks to your positive feedback, I am booking more clients each week! To help ward against cancelled appointments or no-shows, I will begin charging a booking fee of 50 percent of the sitting fee. The booking fee is not an additional fee and is credited towards your sitting fee. Booking fees are non-refundable but I will happily transfer the fee to a rescheduled session if a date or time conflict arises. 

In this new year, my goal is to strive to bring each and every one of you the best photo experience possible. I look forward to seeing each of your beautiful faces through my lens.

Makahiki Hou!
 
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment